EVALUATE THIS TOPIC
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viewers: 1 Guest(s)
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
Heart  01-20-2020, 12:37 AM
the reason why i havent been on is personal and i had a really good reason to not be on i was just going through stuff but im back now and ill help the site the best way i can the more activity back and post more intresting stuff if anyone needs me my dms is always open. I like to help people and its crazy cause i been helping shalymar with this site for a long time i remember when i first joined

CG: Admin  Smile Cool
Administrator

Super Administrator
Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 02:46 AM
(01-20-2020, 12:37 AM)itzyourboyAustinModz Wrote: the reason why i havent been on is personal and i had a really good reason to not be on i was just going through stuff but im back now and ill help the site the best way i can the more activity back and post more intresting stuff if anyone needs me my dms is always open. I like to help people and its crazy cause i been helping shalymar with this site for a long time i remember when i first joined
Welcome back, glad everything is much better. I want to thank you and also thank DarkDescender for helping site out i really appreciate it
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 02:50 AM
Shalymar Wrote:
itzyourboyAustinModz Wrote:the reason why i havent been on is personal and i had a really good reason to not be on i was just going through stuff but im back now and ill help the site the best way i can the more activity back and post more intresting stuff if anyone needs me my dms is always open. I like to help people and its crazy cause i been helping shalymar with this site for a long time i remember when i first joined
Welcome back, glad everything is much better. I want to thank you and also thank DarkDescender for helping site out i really appreciate it
Your welcome man i try my best to and thanks Smile Cool

Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2020, 05:50 PM by DarkDescender.)
@shalymar    i believe itzyourboyAustinModz should be added to the Forum Top 5 on the front page, just a suggestion Big Grin
Credits: DarkDescender   Big Grin
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 06:25 PM
DarkDescender Wrote:@shalymar    i believe itzyourboyAustinModz should be added to the Forum Top 5 on the front page, just a suggestion Big Grin
Xd thanks man

Threads
Rep
01-21-2020, 08:34 PM
o.O welcome back O.o
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-21-2020, 09:28 PM
Reaper Wrote:o.O welcome back O.o