Viewers: 1 Guest(s)

Threads
Rep
01-18-2020, 12:56 AM
https://mega.nz/#!w9J0WRzZ!xu7ntI1TPFk1J...bcQHhIWM3w  -

Requirements:
USB or FTP
Working PS3 (obviously)

This tool is easy to install and will give you all trophy's for the game you choose
Works for games with trophies that you cant unlock anymore for example:

Uncharted 2: Among thieves, online trophies because the server has shutdown Sad 

- How to install -
Go to the link provided and download to your drive, once done extract and copy the two files "dev_hdd0" and "tmp" to your usb. Go into MultiMan and navigate to file manager and copy both files in "dev_hdd0" to the dev_hdd0 folder on PS3 and then copy both files in "tmp" to the tmp folder. After you are done !!!DON'T FORGET TO SHUTDOWN THE PLAYSTATION 3 AFTERWARDS!!! or it will not work, once done turn on your PS3 then choose your game and launch it, when the game has fully loaded into the main menu then with ps3 controller press the home button and hold 'R1+CIRCLE'  A message will then appear above your screen proving the loader has worked then you should start to recieve the trophies Big Grin 

Have fun...
Credits: DarkDescender   Big Grin
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 01:27 AM
DarkDescender Wrote:https://mega.nz/#!w9J0WRzZ!xu7ntI1TPFk1J...bcQHhIWM3w  -

Requirements:
USB or FTP
Working PS3 (obviously)

This tool is easy to install and will give you all trophy's for the game you choose
Works for games with trophies that you cant unlock anymore for example:

Uncharted 2: Among thieves, online trophies because the server has shutdown Sad 

- How to install -
Go to the link provided and download to your drive, once done extract and copy the two files "dev_hdd0" and "tmp" to your usb. Go into MultiMan and navigate to file manager and copy both files in "dev_hdd0" to the dev_hdd0 folder on PS3 and then copy both files in "tmp" to the tmp folder. After you are done !!!DON'T FORGET TO SHUTDOWN THE PLAYSTATION 3 AFTERWARDS!!! or it will not work, once done turn on your PS3 then choose your game and launch it, when the game has fully loaded into the main menu then with ps3 controller press the home button and hold 'R1+CIRCLE'  A message will then appear above your screen proving the loader has worked then you should start to recieve the trophies Big Grin 

Have fun...
Dose it work for any game like gta5,bo2,mw2?

CG: Admin  Smile Cool

Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 05:44 PM
(01-20-2020, 01:27 AM)itzyourboyAustinModz Wrote: [q
Any Game with trophies!!!  Its a great tool have fun Tongue
Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-20-2020, 06:41 PM
DarkDescender Wrote:
itzyourboyAustinModz Wrote:[q
Oh yay ill try it out then thanks for posting this Smile

Administrator

Administrators
Threads
Rep
01-23-2020, 04:44 PM
DarkDescender Wrote:
itzyourboyAustinModz Wrote:[q
Quote:I installed it right snd everything and it gsve me a error it says prx error then show the trophy.sprx thing idk how to fix it i hope u do lol

Threads
Rep
01-29-2020, 10:09 AM
Quote:I installed it right snd everything and it gsve me a error it says prx error then show the trophy.sprx thing idk how to fix it i hope u do lol

Sorry for the late reply i don't recieve notificactions from this thread, did you install it correctly in the right place in multiman? If so make sure you turned off the ps3 so it fully works. If it still does not work there is a video about how it works and that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ti5p6Ez0I

Smile

Who read this thread?
4 User(s) read this thread:
Shalymar, itzyourboyAustinModz, DarkDescender, DazzaT